Jack discovered a great new toy today -- my swiffer! He played with it for 30 minutes. His interest in this new found toy let me dust the entire upstairs and pack away a ton of his baby clothes that are too little.
Other news in Jack world is that he learned how to throw. He doesn't know, however, that we only throw balls. So he throws his books, his car, or whatever else is laying around. He claps for himself every time after he throws something.
He also discovered today he can point to his mouth when I ask him where it is. And I think he is just figuring out that he can touch his head. I know, that sounds weird, but he keeps putting things up to his head and looking amazed. To be 11 months old -- which he will be tomorrow!
1 comment:
Happy 11 months to Jack! You'd better start planning that birthday party. =)
Post a Comment