Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Foot Cup!

Today after nap time we went outside to play in the sprinkler and then Jack got to use, for the first time, the foot cup! It was mine (only at Grandma Pat's house) when I was little and was a source of quite a few fights between Will and I. Grandma even pretended to throw it away once because she was tired of us fighting over it. Then she wrapped it up and gave it to me for Christmas several years later. It was one of my best Christmas presents ever! So it was kind of a big deal for Jack to get to use it today. He thought it was pretty cool.




Here he is holding it up for you Grandma Pat!




All of his running through the sprinkler made him tired.




The best part of Nathan's day was supper. He smoked some delicious ribs for us. And guess who is a big fan of ribs? Jack! He kept saying, "I like meat." I had only two ribs, and he and Nathan ate the rest of an entire slab. He even passed up corn of the cob so he could focus on the ribs. That is a pretty big compliment for the chef. 



1 comment:

The Bailes said...

Jack is a man's man :) he likes his MEAT!