Six Weeks
Today Henry had his six-week doctor's appointment. The best news is his ear infection is totally gone, and his eye is cleared up too. We are very thankful for those to both be gone! He also continues to pack on the pounds. He's now up to 13 lbs. 6 oz. -- that puts him in the 97th percentile for weight. He is 22 1/2 inches -- the 50-75th percentile for height. He had to get three shots today, so that was pretty sad but he seems to be over it now. He's taking his third nap of the day in his bouncy seat.
2 comments:
Oh gracious! He can't be six weeks already! I was supposed to bring you a meal by now! Haha. Maybe before he is six months...
I'm so glad he's better and GROWING so well! the pirate ship was very cool too! We've got to be super creative these cold days, eh?! I can't tell you how many crafts we have, maybe we can start our own booth at the square market on Saturdays, ha!
Post a Comment