Thursday, April 26, 2012

Playing Together

DSC_0914

The boys have been playing together a little bit more lately, instead of just playing in the same room or taking toys from each other. It usually doesn’t last all that long, but they are starting to learn how to play with each other. Yesterday they had a lot of fun being in a band together. They were hot after coming inside so they both had to take their shirts off.

DSC_0920

Then they slid backwards across the kitchen floor together (one of Henry’s current favorites).

DSC_0923

DSC_0925

Henry wants to do everything Jack does, but this morning he had a great time being home alone with Mommy while Jack was at school. I got out the rice box for him for the first time and he really loved it. I am lucky I got even one picture of him looking at the camera. He was so focused on filling up the bucket and dumping it out – he had no time to look at me.

DSC_0934

DSC_0938

No comments: