In his defense, he did lean his head over the trash can while he was cutting so he wouldn’t get hair all over his room. Also, he had never been explicitly told not to cut his own hair.
After supper, I took him up to the bathtub and had him sit on his tooth-brushing stool. I had to go down to a #2 guard and move his hairline up about a half inch before there was much improvement. When I told him I was done, he asked if it looked good. I told him that “good” wasn’t going to happen, but it was better. We’ll probably need to do a little more work after another week or so.
Now we’re going to have to watch out for a sunburned head. As this is a relatively common issue for many of our readers, let Jack know if you have any head sunscreen recommendations.
Nathan
1 comment:
LOVE this post! heather, you are BRAVE letting Jack take the scissors out of your sight...Sophie may not even know how to use the scissors because I'm very nervous when it comes to sharp objects around here!
Post a Comment