Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Outside!

It's 59 degrees here (at least in the sun where our thermometer is). That means we have been playing outside today, and they boys are loving it. Jack convinced me to get the trailer down that attaches to the tractor so he could pull Henry around. This was a pretty bad idea for all kinds of reasons such as.. The trailer hitch thingy is broken, so I had to use zip ties to attach it, Jack would be the driver, Henry would be the passenger, etc. But we decided to try it out. It was fun while it lasted! But, notice Henry's helmet. I was prepared for a crash, which of course did happen, twice. Just little crashes, but after two it was time to call it quits. I love Jack's expression in the last picture. I was probably yelling at him to slow down and not go down the big hill. So, of course, he's turned around looking at me asking, "What Mommy?"









Despite being banned from tractor rides, they had a great time doing other stuff and Henry was just as happy to drive the tractor around. Probably more happy than having to be the passenger.






No comments: