
I love you Mom you are the best mom ever. And you are really respectful and your love is the best. You are the best.

You are the best daddy. Your drawing is the best. You make me happy daddy and your pictures make me happy. Your love makes me happy. I love you.

You are a brother. You are a brother. You are sweet. You are sweet. I love hugs. I love hugs. This is the song. This is the song. Henry is a sweet boy. I love him. I love love love your pictures Henry. You are sweet. Your party that you made right now is the best. Henry I love you. You are the best.
His sweet, sweet cards reminded me once again that he is still so little, and he is learning to control his emotions. Sometimes I think he should be so grown up now and forget he is still learning so much every day, from how to write sentences to how to interact with others. So even on the hard days, I am so thankful for Jack and his sweet heart that is filled with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment