Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father’s Day 2014

DSC_5765

I gave the boys a quiz about Daddy this year for Father’s Day. I can’t remember if I’ve done this in years past, I’ve always thought about doing it but might not have ever gotten around to it. It’s pretty cute. I asked Henry the questions first while Jack was downstairs and then we switched. That way they didn’t influence each other’s answers!

Q: How old is Daddy?

Henry answer: 18

Jack answer: 36

 

Q: What color are Daddy’s hair and eyes?

Henry: hair-brown; eyes-white and brown

Jack: hair-brown; eyes-bluish-greenish

 

Q: What does Daddy like to wear?

Henry: red and blue things

Jack: Mizzou shirts

 

Q: What does Daddy like to eat?

Henry: pizza

Jack: spaghetti and breakfast burritos

 

Q: What does Daddy know the most about?

Henry: flashlights

Jack: There’s so many things I could say… I’ll say swimming

 

Q: What does Daddy work hard at?

Henry: Cerner

Jack: phones and computers at his job

 

Q: What does Daddy always tell you?

Henry: bathroom words

Jack: I love you

 

Q: What does Daddy love to get?

Henry: a Father’s Day present

Jack: hugs

 

Q: Where would Daddy like to go on vacation and who would he take?

Henry: Wilderness Lodge, our whole family

Jack: London and Italy, just me

 

Q: What do you like to do best with Daddy?

Henry: when he gives me orange pop

Jack: pillow fights

 

Q: What would you like to give Daddy?

Henry: beer

Jack: not a motorcycle… nun chucks and a sword

 

Q: What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?

Henry: giving him kisses

Jack: laying with him at bedtime and talking

 

DSC_5766

1 comment:

Jessica SG said...

I am cracking up at some of those answers :) Hilarious. I bet Nathan loved reading those! Hope you guys have a great summer!