Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Tradition... And A Little Chiefs Fan

Today is Jack's six-month birthday. That meant it was time for him to take part in a time-honored DeMoss family (my mom's family) tradition. Every DeMoss baby, starting with my mom and her two sisters, gets their picture taken at six months -- laying naked on their belly on a particular blanket. Jack was more than happy to partake in this tradition.

I even have a t-shirt with my six-month picture on it, which I'm wearing in this next photo. If you want to know why I have a t-shirt like this, you'd have to ask my grandpa. His Christmas presents are another DeMoss family tradition.

On another note, Jack has decided he likes the Chiefs. He might even be the quarterback next weekend at the rate they are going through them so far this season. He already has the outfit.


4 comments:

The Bailes said...

He is SUCH a cutie...and I can't believe he's already 6-monhts old!Love the family traditions!

katherine said...

I think the 6 month photos are really cute. Jack looks a lot like you, only with less hair.

A-dub said...

So precious. Jack's parents need to go on another date.

Natalie Woods said...

CUTE! I want to see Jack in his Jump-a-Roo!