Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bookworm

It is fair to say that Nathan and I are both bookworms, and have been since we were little. I used to carry around a little bag with books, cassete tapes and a tape recorder so I could listen to them wherever I went, and Nathan's favorite book was the Sesame Street Dictionary.

Jack seems to be following in our footsteps in the books category. His new favorite thing to do in the car is read books. We went to Liberty today to look at houses and he looked at the same book for the entire 30-minute car trip.






Another funny book incident happened one evening this week while Nathan was supposed to be reading books to Jack. I was cleaning up the kitchen and realized I didn't hear Nathan's voice. This was what I walked out to find.

Both of them -- as happy as could be, just reading their books together.



2 comments:

katherine said...

Very cute. Jack will be reading you books in no time. Find any good houses in Liberty?

The Bailes said...

Ahhhhh....so cute! I need to hear about your house search too! Any offers yet?