Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sold

We finally sold our house yesterday! Our closing date is the end of July, so now we need to find a new house. Also, we haven't done a post for awhile, so I thought I'd share some fun pictures from the past few weeks. Jack now brushes his hair after his bath. Nathan helped him quite a little bit in this picture to make him look silly.


Here he is combing his hair, and next enjoying spaghetti.


Tonight he learned how to push himself backwards while he rides his 4-wheeler. This was so fun that when it was time to go to bed he had to cry and go limp, and throw his head back dramatically. Too bad for him he still had to go to bed.


2 comments:

katherine said...

Wait! What?! You told me you took your house off the market. We have got to catch up sometime! Maybe while I'm on my way to Chicago tomorrow. S and C are graduating (S is in Chicago). Can you believe it? Jack is looking very grown up.

The Bailes said...

LOVE the slicked-back hair! Sophie and I do daily chnats: Lewises to Liberty, Lewises to Liberty! ;)