Be Very Quiet
Here's a Jack quote for the day. At lunch we were sharing an apple and Jack says, "Where is the... I can't think of the word. That is a hard word." I knew he was going to ask where the caramel dip was because he likes apples lots more with that added, so I asked him if the word had something to do with apples. He replied with, "Mommy please be very quiet. I am trying to think of that word." Then he thought for a second and remembered his word -- he was very proud of himself. Sometimes you just need some peace and quiet I guess.
3 comments:
I thought you had to be atlesst 80 before you forgot the word.
Grandpa Bill
I'm getting behind on your blog again, but it's always fun to catch up. Jack is hilarious, especially because he doesn't know he's being funny. He's perfectly serious. And also very articulate for a 2 1/2 year old.
oh no, Jack! You won't get much quiet when you marry Sophie :)
Post a Comment