Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sonogram and A Life Lesson

Today we had our second sonogram for the baby and he was much more cooperative today. They were able to get all the pictures they needed and everything looks great. He looks so big already and I could see him rubbing his eyes and mouth, and opening and closing his little fingers. And, he has Jack's cute little nose!

Now, on to the life lesson. This morning Nathan had a little talk with Jack about what is supposed to be flushed down the toilet. He hasn't thrown any toys or random objects in the toilet yet, but we know that day is coming soon. So Nathan explained if a toy or book fell in the toilet, then Jack needs to come and get me and tell me it's an emergency, but not to flush the toilet. So Jack thought about this new information for a moment and very seriously replied, "I guess if I fall in the toilet, is that an emergency?" Hmmm... I think the answer to that is yes.

1 comment:

Jessica SG said...

Your story about what Jack said makes me laugh! You must have laughed when he said that :) Glad your sono went good!