Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1st Day of Preschool

DSC_8238

Today was Jack’s first day of preschool, and he loved it. Henry and I dropped him off at his classroom a little before 9. He gave me a little hug and marched right into his room all by himself. He didn’t even look back to give me a wave or anything. When we picked him up, however, he started running as soon as he saw me and gave me a big hug.  He told me several times throughout the day, “I love school.” I am happy he enjoyed it and know he will just love his teacher and all the fun things he gets to do there. Here is a picture from his teacher of his class today. They got to bring their favorite stuffed animal or doll today to visit their classroom. Jack brought Spiderman.

First Day

2 comments:

The Bailes said...

He's so grown up!

Stretched Thin said...

Too cute! Can't believe he is growing up so fast!